Omeprazole 20mg caps - Ometac - 1 box
Benign gastric & duodenal ulcer, GERD, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome, H pylori eradication.
Sold By - Wellcome Pharmacy
- 20mg Omeprazole
- Benign gastric ulcer 20 mg once daily for 8 week, may be increased to 40 mg once daily for severe or recurrent cases.
- Benign duodenal ulcer 20 mg once daily for 4 week, may be increased to 40 mg once daily for severe or recurrent cases. Long-term therapy: 20 mg once daily for up to 1 years. Prevention of relapse: 10 mg once daily, may be increased to 20-40 mg once daily.
- GERD 20-40 mg once daily for 4-8 week. Maintenance: 10 mg once daily.
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome Initially 60 mg once daily. Usual range 20-120 mg daily. Doses >80 mg should be divided & given bd.
- H pylori eradication Dual therapy: 40 mg daily with amoxycillin 750 mg bd or with clarithromycin 500 mg tds for 2 week. Triple therapy: 20 mg bd or 40 mg once daily with amoxycillin 500 mg tds & metronidazole 400 mg tds for 7 days. Alternatively, 20 mg bd or 40 mg once daily with clarithromycin 250 mg bd & metronidazole 400 mg (or tinidazole 500 mg) bd for 7 days, or 20 mg bd or 40 mg once daily with amoxycillin 1 g bd & clarithromycin 500 mg bd for 7 days.